113 E. Aurora Street
Ironwood, MI 49938
Map & Directions
Wed, Thur, & Fri:
Noon - 4:30pm
109 E. Aurora Street
Ironwood, MI 49938
(Two doors west of the main theatre entrance)
Operation of the Historic Ironwood Theatre is supported in part by an award from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Published on Wednesday, Mar. 09, 2016
By ANY measure, the Big HIT was just that - a big hit! 265 people in attendance... fine wines and craft beers... an outstanding array of auction and raffle items... great food... and entertainment by Don Dugan with special appearances buy HIT Idol winners Vanessa Nasi and Kate Averitt. Some lucky folk went home with some great door prizes, too.
And the event turned a tidy profit for the theatre, so...
* If you were one of the 265 people in attendance - thank you for your support!
* If you were one of the many businesses or individuals who contributed items for the auction and raffle tables - thank you for your support!
* If you were one of the volunteers who worked at the event - thank you for your support!
* If you were one of our vendors who went well beyond the call of duty - thank you for your support!
* If you are a family member or friend of one of the organizers, and thought you coming to a social event but ended up "volunteering" for most of the night - thank you for your support!
* And if you are a member of the organizing committee, (ably led by Lee-Ann Garske and Candy Pogliano) a huge SHOUT-OUT to you for all the time and care you put into the Big HIT for weeks before it happened and on the night of the event.
Oh, and if anybody has any photos from the night of the event and would like to share them with us, we'd love to post a few pictures to this website and our FaceBook page.
Please make a calendar note to attend next year's Big HIT - the last Saturday in February, 2017. See you there!